Saturday, June 7, 2008

We're Back!!

We're back from the cash and carry show and we filled the car with great finds for you!
  • Large selection of wood signs: handmade in the USA

  • Americana wood flags: handmade in the USA

  • One of a kind bird houses

  • Bobbin lamps from Vermont Bobbin: made in the USA

  • Large Selection of room sprays and oils to make your house the one to come home to!
Also new in the store this week, "Just Ducky" baby gifts! One of a kind gifts for the new baby you'll only find here at, The Little Red Hen!
The cash and carry was a lot of work but you know us at the Little Red Hen we always fit time in for some fun! Cathy and I are both fabric floozies so we found a couple quilt shops along the way.

The first quilt shop was Stitchers Crossing they had lots of great fabric, yarn, cross stitch patterns, home decor fabric, and much more! We picked up a Amy Butler bag pattern, "The Chelsea bag" and some great fabric, watch for these bags in the store soon!

We made one more stop in Onalaska, at A Stitch in Time. Cathy and I were in search of a back pack style pattern to use when we go to Chicago Market in July, no such luck for us, instead we found a great messenger style bag pattern from Amy Butler of course! We both picked out some super cute fabric. The bags are on top of our to do list and as soon as we get a break Cathy will whip those up!
(Check out the quilt shop websites and see what we saw!)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Please feel free to leave us comments or suggestions, here at the Little Red Hen we always want to go above and beyond what is expected of us! As for this blog episode I'll leave you with this poem I came across, have a nice weekend!
Woman's Poem
He didn't like the casserole
And he didn't like my cake.
He said my biscuits were too hard...
Not like his mother used to make.
I didn't perk the coffee right
He didn't like the stew,
I didn't mend his socks
The way his mother used to do.
I pondered for an answer
I was looking for a clue.
Then I turned around and smacked the crap out of him...
Like his MOMMA used to do.

No comments: