Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Christmas in July!

I know its sick to even mention the idea of Christmas already but here at the Little Red Hen Christmas comes in July every year! It's great opening up the boxes and remembering what we order in January but I still don't like thinking about Christmas this early! Anyways click on the Christmas pic. or the fall pic. if you dare and you can get an early sneak peek at what we have for this holiday season!


We also just checked in the new Gooseberry Patch cookbooks for 2008!

Order yours online today!!

3 comments:

gramma goddess said...

hi cathy and robyn
looking good at Christmas. maybe i'll actually get some decorating done this year
Gramma Goddess (caela)

becki said...

I can't wait for Christmas this year! Thanks for the sneak peak!!

sandicraft said...

Hi girls--I first visited your shop last year. What a beautiful shop it is! I will be heading up there again in August--cant wait! I live in Canada...Just fabulous--keep up the great job.....